Saturday, July 25, 2009

Barn Door

Well not quite but it's a little higher and wider than the stock screen - I finally got my new Projekt D screen out of customs and onto the bike. I think the smoke colour looks very nice and that the screen looks fine whether up or down.

On a 400 odd km ride today I tried it in various positions and found that there is still noise generated by the screen but perhaps not quite as loud as the stock when in it's highest position. At the start of the ride this morning it was around 6 degrees and I could only real feel the cool air hitting me on my upper arms and shoulders. Nothing hitting me in the neck and overall I'd have to say that there is a definite improvement in weather protection - which of course is what I expected. It will be interesting to see how it performs in wet weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment