Monday, March 28, 2011

First Farkle

Yep, my first package for the DL arrived tonight and I've just spent a few minutes fitting it. Guess what it is...


And here it is on the bike:

So now I can feel a bit more confident that a rock isn't going to spoil my day. BTW, they also make a guard for the oil cooler but the bike has a little guard covering this anyway so I didn't bother getting another one. However, I did notice that the oil cooler did wear a bit of mud and stuff yesterday so I may look at a mudguard extension further down the track.

And now the wait continues for a few more packages...

3 comments:

  1. Good first farkle!

    I wish that there was an aftermarket alternator for the DL1000 that is more "powerful".

    dom


    Redleg's Rides

    Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew:

    Nice Rad cover.

    I'm waiting patiently for you to find the "right" brand of Highway pegs. That's about the only thing I need right now. I need a way to change leg position once in a while

    thanks

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that if I rode behind Charlie6 I would need a screen for the rider, too! Can you say Roostertail"?

    ReplyDelete