Sunday, August 26, 2012

BRR August Ride Part 1

Yes, there could be multiple parts - 9-10 hours of riding and 14 gig of video (no I'm not gonna upload all of it) and a heap of fun have left me fairly knackered.  So there's just time for me to post one quick video of our first bit of gravel.

Today we were lucky in that Colin had got us access to a private road that takes you up through the Tararua Windfarm and then onto North Range/Hall Block Road.    An easy ride and you get to see a lot of windmills...


And that will have to do for tonight - although there are pics here.

4 comments:

  1. Great Looking ride!! Fabulous to be able to hit trails in the farm...no traffic. ;)

    I take it that sheep really, really don't like motorbikes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me started on sheep. Only good with gravy and mint sauce...

      Delete
  2. I think you have entirely too much fun on two wheels.

    The sheep around here seem to run from the bikes as we ride by too. Causes a stampede.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea there was such a thing as too much fun. Will have to investigate further...

      Delete